1. Balk J et al, The relationship between perceived stress, acupuncture, and pregnancy rates among IVF patients: A pilot study. Complement Ther Clin Practice. 2010 Aug;16(3):154-7).
2. Ming H et al, 2009 Electroacupuncture reduces uterine artery blood flow impedance in infertile women. Taiwan, Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 2009; 48: 148-51
3. Magarelli, PC, D Cridennda, M Cohen. Changes in serum cortisol and prolactin associated with acupuncture during controlled ovarian hyperstimulation in women undergoing in vitro fertilization–embryo transfer treatment. Fertil Steril. 2009 Dec;92(6):1870-9 Fertility and Sterility
4.Stener-Victorin E, et al, Reduction of blood flow impedance in the uterine arteries of infertile women with electro-acupuncture, Hum Reprod 1996; 11:1314-1317.
5. Balakier H, Stronell RD. Colour doppler assessment of folliculogenesis in in vitro fertilisation patients. Fertility Steril 1994; 62: 1211-6
6.Grant LE, Cochrane S. Acupuncture for the mental and emotional health of women undergoing IVF treatment: A comprehensive review. Aust J Acupunct Chin Med. 2014;9(1): 5-12.
7.Shuai Z, et al. Effect of transcutaneous electrical acupuncture point stimulation on endometrial receptivity in women undergoing frozen-thawed embryo transfer: a single-blind prospective randomised controlled trial. Acupuncture in Medicine 2014;0:1–7. doi:10.113. Acupuncture in Medicine, BMJ
8. Manheimer E, Zhang G, Udoff L, Haramati L, Langenberg P, Berman BM, Boulter LM. Effects of acupuncture on rates of pregnancy and live births among women undergoing in vitro fertilization: Systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ. 2008;336(7643): 545-49.
9.Cheong YC et al, Acupuncture and assisted conception. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2008;(4):CD006920
10. Siterman S et al, Does Acupuncture treatment affect sperm density in males with very low sperm count? A Pilot Study. Androlog. 2000;32 (1)31-39
11. Pei J et al, Quantitative evaluation of spermatozoa ultrastructure after acupuncture treatments for idiopathic male infertility. Fertility and Sterility, 2005;84(1);141-7
12. Zhang M e et al, Influence of acupuncture on idiopathic male infertility in assisted reproductive technology. Journal of Huanzhong University 2002;22(3);228-30
13. Siterman S et al, Effects of acupuncture on sperm parameters of males suffering from subfertility related to low sperm quality. Androl 1997;39(2);155-61
14. Diertele et al, A prospective randomized placebo-controlled study of the effect of acupuncture in infertile patients with severe oligoasthenozoospermia. Fertil Steril 2009;92(4) 1340-3